Pre-contractual information according to the EU Package Travel Directive 2015 /25302
The essential characteristics of the contracted travel services such as the destination, the means of transport, meals, services on-site etc. are to be found on the visited websites which were used as basis for the booking.
Our tours are not appropriate for disabled persons or persons with reduced mobility.
People with reduced mobility can get into contact with us in order to provide you with an appropriate offer.
Wheel of India GmbH
Tel.: +49 5193 519191
The overall price of the respective package tour as well as additional costs, travelers can take from the travel description of the visited websites which were used as basis for the booking.
The payment procedures correspond to our general terms and conditions § 2: "Upon conclusion of the contract and handing out a risk coverage certificate according to § 651 k Abs. 3BGB, a down payment of 15% of the tour price per person is due and payable within 14 days of invoicing. The remaining amount is payable at leats 28 days before the tour starts in return for the delivery of travel documents. If less than 28 days lie in between conclusion of the contract and the start of the tour, please pay the total amount immediately in return for a risk coverage certificate and the delivery of travel documents."
The minimum number of travelers can be found on the visited websites which were used as basis for the booking. In case the minimum number for operating a tour was not reached, we will inform our clients at least six weeks prior to the beginning of the tour.
All clients must carry valid travel documents when travelling to India. EU nationals can apply for an electronic travel authorization. https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/evisa/tvoa.html
All clients can withdraw from the contract at any time prior to the tour in return for payment established by us. Our established cancellation fees can be found in our Terms and Conditions § 5. Terms and Conditions § 5.
Taking out a travel cancellation insurance or a travel health insurance is recommended.
Official form for notifying the persons concerned about a Package Tour according to § 651a German civil code
Due to the offered combination of travel services, a package travel according to EU guideline 2015/2302 is provided. Thus, you can claim all your rights according to the EU-laws regarding package travel.
The tour operator, Wheel of India GmbH, is fully responsible for proper execution of the complete package tour. In case of insolvency of the tour operator, Wheel of India GmbH has, as prescribed by law, an insurance in order to refund all the payments made, and should the transport be included in the package tour, for your return transportation. Wheel of India has an insolvency hedging at
Tel.: +49 611 533 5859
Fax: +49 611 533 5859
Should the tour operator deny services included in the booked package tour due to its insolvency, clients can contact the company named above.
Main rights according to EU directive 2015/2302
- The travelers receive all main information about the package tour before to the conclusion of the contract for the package tour.
- At least one entrepreneur is liable for the proper provision of all travel services included in the contract.
- The travelers receive a phone number or contact information in order to get in contact with the tour operator.
- The travelers can assign the package tours – within reasonable time and after paying additional fees where necessary – to another person.
- The price of the package tour can only be raised if certain costs (e.g. prices for fuel) increase and are explicitly planned in the contract and at the latest 20 days before the start of the package tour. If the increase in price exceeds the original price for the package tour by 8%, the traveler can withdraw from the contract. Should the tour operator reserve the right on price raisings, the traveler has the right to a price reduction, if the respective costs decline.
- Travelers can withdraw from the contract without additional fees and get a full refund of any amounts paid if one of the main characteristics of the package tour, except the price, is changed substantially. In case the tour operator responsible for the package tour cancels the package tour prior to its start, the travelers may raise a claim to reimbursement and perhaps compensation.
- Travelers can withdraw from the contract without any cancellation fees before the start of the package tour in cases of exceptional circumstances, e.g. serious safety problems on the destination, which would expectedly affect the package tour. Furthermore, travelers can withdraw from the contract at any time in return for appropriate and acceptable cancellation fees. If main characteristics of the package tour contract cannot be executed according to agreement, after the beginning of the tour, appropriate options without additional costs have to be offered. Travelers can withdraw from the contract without additional fees, if services were not offered according to the contract and this has serious consequences for the proper performance of the service features of the package tour according to the agreement and the tour operator failed to give remedy.
- The traveler is eligible for price reduction and/or compensation if the travel services were not or not appropriately performed.
- The tour operator provides assistance for the traveler if he/she is in distress.
- In the case of the tour operator’s insolvency, all amounts paid will be refunded. If the insolvency occurs during the package tour and the transport is part of the package tour, the traveler’s return transportation is guaranteed. Wheel of India GmbH has an insolvency hedging at R+V Allgemeine Versicherungs AG (see above for address and contact details). Travelers can contact this company or the competent authority in case services are being denied due to the insolvency of Wheel of India GmbH.